Search Filters

Chartered Residential Surveyor

Accepting applications from MRICS & ASSOCRICS qualified Chartered Surveyors or Chartered Building Surveyors with at least 1 year of actual property surveying experience in the past year who are VRS registered.

Chartered Surveyor practice operating UK wide require Chartered Surveyors (AssocRICS or MRICS or FRICS) to cover multiple areas throughout the UK.

Your main responsibilities will be undertaking surveys of residential properties and valuations.

If you are a Building Surveyor and have experience of Homebuyer Surveys you MUST be VRS registered for your application to be considered.

You must be VRS Registered and MRICS, FRICS or AssocRICS qualified.

You will be rewarded with a very attractive remuneration package which can be discussed upon initial interview.

Benefits include:

* - Weekend work not expected

* - Flexible hours - do the school run or be home when you need to be

* - Surveys are not rushed

* - Prope...

(click "" below for full description)

View Seller's List Email User Phone Seller Please Email Limit Reached Log In needed Open Location
Details Today: Yesterday: To Date:
Other Information
Ad Id26785833
PostedNovember 28, 2019
Expiry December 28, 2019
Details New
Edit Ad Report Ad
Desktop Version