IT Operations Engineer
IT Operations Engineer | South Wales | Permanent
My client are looking for an IT Operations Engineer to be responsible for technical design, implementation, documentation & management of the Windows Server and associated systems infrastructure across all sites. You will also assume responsibility for the Windows Server Estate as well as the hardware it runs on, HP Blade and HP Synergy systems. You will join an exciting team as passionate as you will about an exciting organisation who are big on work life balance and will provide you with any necessary support.
To be successful in this role:
* You will possess a qualification in ITIL Foundation
* Experience in incident and problem management
* Commercial experience with MCSA Windows Server, Office 365, Azure, Storage, Network, Windows Client, Hyper-V and System Centre.
* Managing infrastructure services such as DNS, DHCP and DFS
* Previous experience in configuring, installing and troubleshooting HP se...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)
|Posted||November 28, 2019|
|Expiry||December 28, 2019|