I am working alongside a well established Commercial Vehicle Sales company based in Cardiff to find their next Workshop Controller.
* To control the flow of work through the workshop to maximize technician utilization and to ensure technicians are working efficiently.
* Develop a customer oriented and profitable workshop
* Provide a high level of customer satisfaction
* Achieve all KPI's as set out by the company and manufacturer
Reporting: The Workshop Controller will report to the Service Manager
* Receive job cards from service reception and allocate work to technician to maximize available resource
* To ensure maximum technician efficiency and ensure correct jobs are allocated to appropriately trained technician
* Labour hours sold against budgeted monthly targets
* To monitor and update workshop loading to maximize sold hours
* Ensure service reception is constantly updated on workshop progress...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)